Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pencil Me In Cosmetics Eyeliner Pencils Review

I entered a contest recently, for a free eyeliner pencil. The company contacted me to see if I wanted to buy any since I hadn't won. They sell for $6.99 each. I told them I have numerous allergies to various things found in different make ups and didn't want to pay to have any shipped to me, unless I was sure they weren't going to cause a reaction. They sent me one!

The eye pencils are longer than most, which means they last longer. They have a built in sharpener in the cap which is a really nifty and a well thought out feature. I know I've had to search for my sharpeners before.

These eye pencils glide on nicely, and are long lasting as they are heavily pigmented. The pencils are infused with vitamins and anti-oxidants. The pencil can be smudged for a nice color smear if you want that look. What I find unusual is the colors the pencils come in, many colors I've never seen in the stores for sale. They don't wear off easily either.

For my friends that compete in dance competitions they would find these pencils really handy, due to the unusual colors that can be matched to their costumes.

Obviously I had no reaction to the pencil, I loved it, and am thinking of purchasing a few in different colors. If you would like to take a look at the site where you can order the eye pencils, stop by their site. They are offering my dance friends a special!

Buy 2, Get 1 Free. Buy 4, get 2 free, and so on. To take advantage of the promotional offer log onto: www.pencilmeincosmetics.com or www.graffetch.com and choose the pencil colors that you would like to purchase then proceed to the shopping cart page. The cost for each pencil is $6.99. On the shopping cart page you will see in purple a link for this promotion. Click on it. The user name and password for this section is the same word: Internet

Choose your free pencils and proceed to check out.