Monday, April 14, 2014

My favorite kisses and favorite bridge --


I’m thrilled to announce the latest release in my Amish series Seven Brides for Seven Bachelors. The Kissing Bridge is the story of a young woman caught between a stifling Amish community and the unnerving outside world and the daredevil bachelor determined to find an Amish woman who can quench his thirst for adventure.
I’m celebrating by hosting a “Beautiful Bridges and Special Kisses” giveaway. I want to hear about your favorite bridge and your most special kiss! I’ll go first! Click here to read all about my favorite bridge.
The above is about Tricia Goyer's giveaway of five Amish Novels - we are to tell about our favorite kisses and our favorite bridge  - Well I live in Michigan and I have yet to do the walk across the Mackinaw Bridge that is done every Labor Day, I get scared driving over it!  I want to walk it some day, so it's my favorite!!

My favorite kisses are from my 99 year old Grandmother!!  I wrote about it on Tricia Goyer's giveaway page.  I sure want to win!