Saturday, June 2, 2018

Monsterland Reanimated by Michael Okon! Five Stars...What a ride!

Well he did it again! What you ask? Michael got me to read a book I never in the wildest dreams would have picked up before and I read it from front to back in almost one sitting, I had to sleep a few hours and I so enjoyed the ride. Monsters Reanimated picked up where Monsterland left off. I did enjoy this teenage dystopian dream ride of a book. It had this wonderful group of teenagers picking up after a crazy man opened Monsterland and let all the Monsters out on the world. They have to go out and kill he rest of the Monsters remaining and there are some new ones, and then he even threw in a little teenage romance in there. Micheal always gets me to read story's I just think I would never have picked up and then I go and enjoy them. Way to go! The teens go out to save the world and conquer and the fight is realistic and well written you feel like you are in there with them trying to get away from the most awful goons in this book! Woo Hoo! I highly recommend this book if you like this sort of thing and even if you think you don't!
I am writing this review after receiving the book from the author and writing it of my own volition! I'm giving this one five stars! Pick it up you'll be glad you did!

The description of the book as found on Good Reads: After Monsterland has been destroyed, the entire world is thrown into chaos. Wyatt Baldwin and his friends must go beyond the boundaries of their small town to reestablish contact with the outside world. During their journey they discover a new threat released from the bowels of the defunct theme park. The danger of werewolves, vampires and zombies pale in comparison to an army of relentless mummies, Vincent Conrad’s reanimated monster and the menace of a life-sucking ooze they call The Glob. Will Wyatt and his friends survive when they reenter the scariest place on earth?