Saturday, October 27, 2018

In Dreams Forgotten by Tracie Peterson – 4 Stars




There is not too much more I can add beyond the description of the book. It provides the story line of the book. Tracie Peterson’s books are full of quotes from the Bible and are always clean if they tell the story of a romance.  This book did have a back story that had characters that were well written and the story was full of romance, and mystery.  I gave this book 4 stars.  I really liked the book but it wasn’t one that I couldn’t put down.  I did of course want to finish the story, I read a little bit each evening before sleep.  I had some similar feelings as those the character had as she went to find family members who she didn’t know exist till later in life which happened me also.  I found my biological Father at age 26 and you never know what you are going to walk into when you contact family who either didn’t know you existed or perhaps didn’t want to find you.  It’s always a gamble.  My story came out happily I can’t tell you her story as you have to read the book to find out for yourself!
I received this book from NetGalley.com and Random House in the hopes that I would provide an honest review which I am doing now.  I love Tracie Peterson’s books!

Description as found on NetGalley.com:
Judith Gladstone came to San Francisco after her parents died to find her last living relative, an aunt she has never met. Instead she has fallen head over heels in love with Caleb Coulter, her friend's brother. Caleb has promised to help Judith find her aunt, but she can tell he thinks of her only as a friend, and she struggles to hide her feelings.

When Caleb traces Judith's aunt to the wealthy Whitley family, Judith is reunited with her long-lost relatives. The truths she learns about her past and her parents are shocking and overwhelming, however, and the more she gets to know her new family, the more danger she uncovers. Someone does not want Judith in the picture, and they will do whatever it takes to get rid of her.