Friday, September 20, 2019

The Arrangement by Robyn Harding - 5 Stars!


Top of Form
The Arrangement by Robyn Harding – 5 Stars!

Wow I loved this book. I could hardly put it down. I received a kindle version through Netgalley.com.  I did not see the ending coming. I did I knew what was supposed to happen I just didn’t see how it did happen.  The book was so interesting. The author sure did her research!  She even signed up on a web site so she could speak with some Sugar Babies.  She found out about alternate forms of Sugar Daddies such as Splenda Daddies, etc.  I won’t go into the a description of the book as it is found below.  I just want to say how well written the book was, it was totally an unputdownable, and the characters were well written.  The story was fascinating even though it was totally fiction there are actually people who do this to get by, get a Sugar Daddy to help them with their finances in exchange for favors.  If you love romance, mystery and a new world you haven’t read about before then you definitely need to pick up this book!

“I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.” I received the book through NetGalley.com.  #TheArrangement. #RobynHarding. #NetGalley.

Description as found on NetGalley.com
Natalie, a young art student in New York City, is struggling to pay her bills when a friend makes a suggestion: Why not go online and find a sugar daddy—a wealthy, older man who will pay her for dates, and even give her a monthly allowance? Lots of girls do it, Nat learns. All that’s required is to look pretty and hang on his every word. Sexual favors are optional.

Though more than thirty years her senior, Gabe, a handsome corporate finance attorney, seems like the perfect candidate, and within a month, they are madly in love. At least, Nat is…Gabe already has a family, whom he has no intention of leaving.

So when he abruptly ends things, Nat can’t let go. She begins drinking heavily and stalking him: watching him at work, spying on his wife, even befriending his daughter, who is not much younger than she is. But Gabe’s not about to let his sugar baby destroy his perfect life. What was supposed to be a mutually beneficial arrangement devolves into a nightmare of deception, obsession, and, when a body is found near Gabe’s posh Upper East Side apartment, murder